Please pay attention to the following points.
1. Please stay local to celebrate the Mid-autumn Festival and if unnecessary, please do not leave Guangdong province.
2. People who have been living in Fujian province and then come or return to Guangdong province since August 26th, or people with red or yellow Yuekang codes should report to their residential committees (township committee), their work units, or the hotels in time and cooperate with the health institutions to take pandemic prevention measures.
3. People who have fever, dry cough, fatigue, hypogeusia, hyposphresia, stuffy nose, runny nose, sore throat, conjunctivitis, pain or diarrhoea and other symptoms suspected as COVID-19 should initiatively report to their residential committees (township committees), their work units, or the hotels in time. The ones who have the above symptoms should reach the nearest fevered clinics and have a medical condition check. Please do not use public transportation to reach hospital and please take personal protection during the visit.
4. Please stay safe by raising the awareness about health protection and taking some simple precautions, such as wearing a mask, cleaning your hands regularly, keeping rooms well ventilated, physical distancing, avoiding crowds, and even getting vaccinated initiatively.
5. Please stay safe during holidays, learn and memorize the safety reminders such as travel safety, home safety, power and fire safety, network security and anti fraud and so on. All teachers, students and staff shall pay attention to personal safety and follow the pandemic prevention guidance issued by the government. Moreover, please exercise properly and keep reading.
6. Students who handed in the application for staying in ASJ at weekends are not allowed to stay in school during the Mid-Autumn Festival holiday. Please make arrangements in advance and report the whereabouts to the homeroom teachers.